For best friends, Candy and Libby, money is tight with hardly enough to cover their living expenses. When they are desperate for grocery money, the girls bet on their pool playing skills to add to their income.
A simple wager on a quiet winter evening has devastating results, with a stalker determined to kill them both. With Libby in the hospital after a vicious attack, and Candy being pursued by the same stalker, she vows to find Libby’s attacker.
What she finds is Dave, an old friend with a secret past filled with misfortune. Will Dave’s past provide the answer to all of Candy’s problems or will it become Candy’s worst nightmare realized?
His Frozen Heart – Fun Facts
• Candy loves her coffee with hot chocolate in it.
• The author’s love of classic muscle cars comes through in a big way.
• Libby is the best friend we all had, or wished we had, growing up.
• Pool hustling is not only a man’s activity.
• Candy’s mother had an awful sense of humor when she named her.
• The name “Teddy” normally reminds me of a Teddy-Bear, but in His Frozen Heart, Teddy is NOT
• A dead cat saved Mrs. Bavcock’s life.
• Mrs. Bavcock saved Candy’s life.
• Dave shows Candy how much he cares about her with a tattoo.
• There is no cliff hanger, His Frozen Heart can be read (and enjoyed) as a stand-alone novel.
$100 Amazon gift card, 10 signed paperbacks, 10 audiobooks, and 20 ebooks
I LOVE Starbucks’ White Mocha Latte and Mountain Dew, (but not together). I have a lead foot so I set cruise control when I drive, even in 25 MPH zones. I almost never win when I play Angry Birds, but have my 9 year old close, so he can clear the hard levels for me. I grew up on a farm and am opposed to eating fresh chicken (not opposed to meat – just opposed to any meat that was alive a few hours before lunch). I am a huge fan of the show, Big Bang Theory, on CBS. I share my life with two fantastic sons, three rotten dogs and a husband that I adore.Twitter: @NancyStraight