Eeeeekkkkkkkkkk. I’m sooooooooooo excited. It’s my blog’s 1st birthday today.!
I can’t believe that I’ve been in this Bloggingsphere for a year already, it’s gone so quick!
I want to thank all the Authors out there that have made history on my heart and being so friendly towards a newbie blogger in the beginning. I LOVE you all!
I want to thank all the other Bloggers out there who helped me in the beginning with all the questions I had, and those that helped me get recognition. I LOVE you all!
And I want to thank, YOU. Yes you the general public, without you spreading your love and word about my blog, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I LOVE you all!
Looking back through my posts I’m going to give you the first 10 reviews from the beginning of my blogging adventure. I have come a long way since my first post, I’ve learned since then how to make them more appealing by adding graphics and teasers, so the first few may be “bland” I’m afraid 🙂
As you can imagine getting your FIRST review request is BEYOND amazing! The assault of feelings and emotions that are cruising through you is beyond explainable….
They range from;
* The high
- ARC Review – The Awakening (A Dangerous Man #1) By Serena Grey
- Review Of Scorch (Midnight Fire #4) By Kaitlyn Davis
- Review – Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) By Karice Bolton
- Review – Altered Souls (The Witch Avenue Series #2) By Karice Bolton
- Review – Released Souls (The Witch Avenue Series #3) By Karice Bolton
- Review – Cursed (The Devil’s Rose #1) By Tara Brown
- Review – Bane (The Devil’s Rose #2)
- Review – Hyde (The Devil’s Rose #3) By Tara Brown
- Review – Call Me Crazy By Quinn Loftis
- Review – Witch (The Devil’s Rose #4) By Tara Brown
Now I know that I’m no top of the rank blogger, like some blogs out there, but I’m happy with where my blog has gotten me. I run this baby on my own (yes, I know, but can I say, I can be selfish at times). I’m proud to be where I am today and I couldn’t of done it without YOU!